E-admission has been introduced in the college for +2 Streams(Arts and Science) from the Academic Session 2011-12 . A student Academic Management System (SAMS) laboratory has been inaugurated for this purpose by Honourable Ex-Principal Dr. Nilamadhab Padhy . The objective of introducing e-admission is to
- Ensure a single-window system for admission through the e-admission process.
- Make the admission process economical for the applicants/parents.
- Make the entire process of admission from application to admission transparent, Thereby reducing anxiety among applicants/parents
An internet facility centre shall work in the college soon after the publication of the result of C.H.S.E., Odisha to facilitate the applicants on payment in filling in the online Common Application Form(CAF). Validation Team and Help –Desk team will be there in each stream to help the applicants in e-admission.
COMMON PROSPECTUS :
common prospectus containing general guidelines and college profile is available in Higher Education website – www.dheorissa.in.
- Admission into different classes of the college cannot be claimed as a matter of right . The Principal reserves the right to refuse of cancel ay admission without assigning any reason there of.
- Meritm conduct and discipline are the key factors for admission .
- Admission into different classes begins soon after the publication of the results of concerned board examination .
- An application seeking admission into +2 stream can download the CAF and Common Prospectus from the website – www.dheorissa.in .