The Alumni Association of the college has been reconstituted with the staff members.
Our Vision & Mission
The Institution is located in a sociallyeconomically backward area with a teeming population of rural poor and marginalized people for whom higher education is a far reaching dream.Therefore, the vision of the Institution is to spread higher education among the rural youth who cannot afford to study outside. Further it envisions to provide quality education to the students and make them selfreliant and a good human being with a moral leaning.
The mission of the institution is :
- To empower students with relevant knowledge, competence and creativity to face future challenge.
- To nurture students for their career and character.
- To infuse discipline, ethical and spiritual values and create interest in community service.
- To sensitize students on the issues of human rights, Gender disparity, value system, culture, heritage and environment.
- To generate scientific temper to combat social dogmas, taboos and inhumanpractices.
- To achieve innovation in teaching, learning and research to realize goals of higher education.
- To inculcate in the students an academic rigor which will inspire to realize their full potential and contribute for a sustainable development of the society.
- To build up a personality of a conscitious citizen.
The stated Vision and Mission are pursued through curricular,extracurricular, co-curricular, cultural activities, Seminars,Counselling and group discussions. Technical skills are developed by conducting field studies and practical classes and writing skills through different tests and examinations. Self discipline, social and cultural values are inculcated among students through N.S.S.,Y.R.C., Sports, games and extension activityprogrammes.
This Institution got permanent concurrence for three year degree course both in the +3 Science and Arts with honours facilities in Physics More..
Chikiti Mahavidyalaya is affiliated to the Council of higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, and to Berhampur University. More..
Library of a college or University is an essential part of contributing to the scholarly pursuit and dissemination of knowledge.. The library More..
No student shall remain outside his/her class room. Students are forbidden to loiter on the corridors/ verandah . They are advised to stay in More..
Active citizenship Programme
"Active citizenship Programme" sponsored by Department of sports and youth services
Celebrating Ganesh puja at our college campaus
Teachers day celebration
We are celebrating Teachers Day at our college
- At the top left, the TEMPLE of Goddess MAA BALAKUMARI on the top of the hill represents.nature and divinity. It also represents the rich historical and cultural heritage of Chikiti.
- The Sanskrit, Odia and English scripts inscribed at the top, middle and bottom of the crest represent the Indian, the regional and the international exposure.
- The upanishadic verse "Tamaso Ma Jyotirgmaye" at the top of the crest isa humble invocation to the Supreme Soul to lead us from darkness to light.
- At the bottom, the LAMP is theeternal symbol of wisdom and at the same time it stands for spreading of illumination and knowledge.
- At the top right, the TEMPLE of Lord Jagannath stands as the source of harmony and life fostering a .. spiritual ambience.
- The OPEN BOOK near the LAMP symbolizes the idea of learning and culture.