This subject encourage and enable students to become confident to analyze and solve problems in every situations. It develops clear ideas, understand the concept, think reasonably, be optimistic and develop the character through systematic and orderly habits.
OBJECTIVE: some of the objectives of mathematics are:
- 1.Broad and philosophical in nature
- 2.Explain the relationship between Arts, service and productivity.
- 3.Ability to recall or recognize already learnt information
- 4.Ability to select and apply already learnt rules.
- 5.Ability to judge value of materials and methods.
- 1. Intellectual skill: Introduce the mind to the scientific method of analysis.
- 2. Practical skill: The student can plot graphs of every equation in all the three forms i.e cartesian, parametric and polar.
- 3. Transferable skill: The student can teach their juniors, younger brothers and sisters to be more realistic and think reasonably.
- 1. Intellectual skill: The students can monitor and manipulate information, suppressing unwanted response, disturbing information, flexible thinking and this subject develops concurrent relationship between mathematics and executive function skills.
- 2. Practical skills: The students will develop arithmetic skill about all the four operations i.e addition,substraction,multiplication and division. He/She will have a clear cut idea about the human relationships.
3. Transferable skill:
- 1. Numerally skill.
- 2. Verbal communication.
- 3. Written communication.
- 4. Leadership abilities.
- 5. Research and analytical skills.
SUB: REAL ANALYSIS
- 1. Intellectual skill: The student can analyse problems and can draw inferences. They will know how to form group & how to do group activities.
- 2. Practical skill: The student can plot the second order family of differential equations, different models, and third order differential equations.
- 3. Transferable skill: After getting the knowledge of real analysis they can analyse the real life problems and solve them.
SUB: DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION
- 1.Intellectual skill: The student will be aware of different mathematical models and recognise the application of second order differential equations.
- 2.Practical skill: The student can plot different graph and different models.
- 3.Transferable skill: They can apply the application of differential equations for different research activities.
SUB: THEORY OF REAL FUNCTIONS
- 1.Intellectual skills: The students will be aware of the limits of every function. They will be more practical and reasonable with the help of this subject. The moral ethics will be developed among students.
- 2.Practical skills: They can sketch the continuous graphs and discontinuous curves on graph papers.
- 3.Transferable skills: The subject knowledge can be applied to interpret different important theorems related to real functions. They will know about the ability of expressions of different functions.
SUB: GROUP THEORY
1.Intellectual skills: The students will develop
- 1.Symmetry skills
- 2.Classfying different things
- 3.Product of groups etc.
- After getting the subject knowledge the students will develop their optimism, "looking into bright sides’ i.e the beauty of everything that has been created by god.
2.Practical skill: The practical skills, those the students will develop are:
- a.1.Drawing images correctly
- b.2.Drawing relations between different groups
- 3.Transferable skills: after having the knowledge of the subject they will apply the drawing the skills in research work. Compare different things what is right and what is wrong.
SUB: PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION AND SYSTEM OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- 1.Intellectual skills: The thinking skill of the students will be developed. The investigating skill will be developed.
- 2.Practical skills: They can plot graphs of wave equations. They can also plot surface of the non-homogeneous system of the equations.
- 3.Transferable skill: After getting the knowledge of the subject the students will apply their knowledge for either research work or solving day to day life problems.
SUB: NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
- 1.Intellectual skills: The student will learn how to manipulate ideas, concept and think something new. The creativity will be developed among students.
- 2.Practical skills: The students will know how to write the c programs for N-R method, bisection method, secant method and decomposition method, etc...
- 3.Transferable skills: The students will have a clear cut idea about manipulating data, writting c programs etc...Which will help them in higher studies or research work.
SUB: RIEMANN INTEGRATION AND SERIES OF FUNCTIONS
- 1.Intellectual skills: The graphical skills 3-D visualization skills, reasoning skills will be developed.
- 2.Practical skills: The students can draw graph and interpret the important theorems based on continuity and differentiability.
- 3.Transferable skills: The students can get the following transferable skills:
- 1.3-D visualization in higher studies
- 2.Appearing entrances for higher study.
- 3.More reasonable and accountable.
SUB: RING THEORY AND LINEAR ALGEBRA
- 1.Intellectual skills: The thinking power and decision making skill will be developed.
- 2.Practical skills: The students can find ranks, nullity, Eigen values, and Eigen vectors with help of matrices.
- 3.Transferable skills: They will use this knowledge in higher education or in their career and also they can use this knowledge for research work.
SUB: MULTIVARIATE CALCULUS (CALCULUS-2)
- Intellectual skills: The students can think absolutely, reasonably and out accordingly vectorial representation of qualities will be developed among students.
- Practical skill: Drawing graphs of parametric curves, graphical presentation of important theorems.
- Transferable skills: Double integration over rectangular and non-rectangular region will be thought to the students. The students can use this knowledge to draw inferences and use it in research work or in higher studies.
SUB: PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS
- 1.Intellectual skills: It will enhance the confidence label of the students and them to think with probability of happening things. The creativity label will be enhanced.
- 2.Practical skills: They can draw the graphs for normal distribution, Bi-nominal distribution and geometrical distribution graph paper.
- 3.Transferable skills: The students can use the probability concept in higher education. This will surely help them to discover things & help them in research work.
SUB: MATRIC SPACES AND COMPLEX ANALYSIS
- 1.Intellectual skills: The logical thinking skill drawing truth tables will help them to decide what is right and what is wrong. They will be more practical.
- 2.Practical skills: The graphical presentation of complex numbers. Analytic function, continuous graphs will be well known by the students.
- 3.Transferable skills: This topic will help the students to understand other subjects like physics, chemistry where there is applications of important theorems.
SUB: LINEAR PROGRAMMING
- 1.Intellectual skills: The students will be aware of research models and their utility in day-to-day life. Think logically to solve large problems of mathematics using linear programming methods. They will learn to be more laborious and practical.
- 2.Practical skills: They can draw graphs for graphical solution of LPP. Draw tables for simplex methods etc....
- 3.Transferable skills: They will be more expressible in higher studies, research work and in their day-to-day life.